- Optimove Raises $75M to Build on its Category Leadership. Here’s Why Now
- Optimove Acquires Advanced Mobile Marketing Platform Kumulos. Here’s What’s In It for You
- Optimove Acquires Real Time Personalization Platform Graphyte. See Why it’s a Game Changer
- Optimove Named a Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape for Retail CDP
- Here’s One More Thing That the Best Performing CRM Teams Have in Common
- Where are You on the CRM Manager’s Evolution Curve?
- Here’s Why Multi-Touch Incremental Attribution Model is the Only One You Should Ever Use
- Here’s How To Evaluate Marketing Performance in the Age of Hyper-Personalization
- Customer-Driven Marketing VS Product-Driven Marketing. Where Do You Stand?
- DDL is a mobile marketer’s BFF: How to use Deferred Deep Linking for maximum marketing impact
A Survey of B2C Marketing Executives Reveals They Allocate Most of Their 2023 Budget to Costly Acquisition Versus Retention
As marketers deal with unpredictability in consumer spending, rising market costs, and the need to deliver better ROI on marketing efforts, our survey reports on how marketers are grappling with this crucial question. The survey also explores other key topics like automation, personalization AI, challenges in adopting new technologies, leveraging first- and zero-party data, benefits of customer-led marketing and more.
For telecom brands, targeted cross-selling campaigns and customer retention efforts can skyrocket revenue, lower costs, and foster long-term customer relationships. With an advanced CDP on hand, a customer-led approach, hyper-personalized experiences, and a keen eye on customer insights, you’ve got all the tools to make your brand stand out in a crowded market
Imagine this: your customer jumps onto your gaming website anticipating a deep dive into a sea of gaming experiences, tantalizing betting options, and content that’s going to help them get the most out of their time with you. But amidst the vast array of choices, how can they effortlessly find their favorites, and discover new adventures that align perfectly with their tastes?
We get the question above often from marketers. And you know us, we love data, so we dove right in. We compared the performance of short vs. long PPJ for one of our retail clients. And if you’re already working with Optimove, you can literally try this at home using our Streams tool. Here’s what we learned and how to DIY
How to Keep Your First-Time Customers Coming Back
It’s like having Sherlock Holmes with the brain of Albert Einstein on your marketing team. The union of GenAI and CDP is a powerful tool at the hands of marketers. It can help identify customer trends, boost customer engagement, and create personalized experiences that captivate your audience. We count eight ways it can take your marketing to the next level
Disclaimer: this blog post wasn’t written by AI. Your next great marketing email could be though. As AI starts to live up to its potential, helping us mere humans in a myriad of ways it can now also help you compile and fine-tune emails on the Optimove platform, proofread and edit your text, generate engaging CTAs and more.
With 98% open rates and an average click-through rate of 36%, SMS marketing remains a direct, powerful and personal way to reach customers quickly and effectively. A veteran marketing channel SMS continues to evolve and adapt to the changing consumer landscape, making it both relevant and effective even in 2023. But is it relevant for your brand? We have a checklist …
As the year goes on, we see growth in various platforms and innovative methods brands use to connect with their audience. And while we’ll all have our favorites when it comes to delivering, the world of mobile marketing is fickle – and constantly changing. We got the team together and discovered where success lies for campaign efforts. Which ones are you including in your strategy?