- Optimove Raises $75M to Build on its Category Leadership. Here’s Why Now
- Optimove Acquires Advanced Mobile Marketing Platform Kumulos. Here’s What’s In It for You
- Optimove Recognized as a Leader in Cross-Channel Campaign Management by Forrester
- Optimove Named a Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape for Retail CDP
- Here’s One More Thing That the Best Performing CRM Teams Have in Common
- Where are You on the CRM Manager’s Evolution Curve?
- Here’s Why Multi-Touch Incremental Attribution Model is the Only One You Should Ever Use
- Here’s How To Evaluate Marketing Performance in the Age of Hyper-Personalization
- Customer-Driven Marketing VS Product-Driven Marketing. Where Do You Stand?
- DDL is a mobile marketer’s BFF: How to use Deferred Deep Linking for maximum marketing impact
56% of consumers plan to shop for summer items in May and June, but 78% of consumers plan to spend the same or less for summer merchandise, the Optimove 2023 Consumer Summer Shopping Survey shows. For retailers, it means that getting consumers to spend more will be a struggle and that existing customers will hold the most promise
What can marketing teams do to capture a new audience on an already ultra-competitive playing field when working with limited resources to reach consumers who have tightened their hold on their purse strings? Let’s find out …
Spoiler alert! The more granular your customer segments, the better your campaigns perform. Think of it this way – would you buy the same birthday present for every one of your friends? If you answered no, you understand segmentation, which holds the secret to customer loyalty, retention, and more. Allow us to explain
Are bugs always a pain? Surprisingly (or not), they can provide valuable insight into how users interact with products and features. They can reveal pain points, areas for improvement, and even new features you have yet to consider. No buggin’ around!
How to Keep Your First-Time Customers Coming Back
Providing exceptional, personalized experiences in real-time can significantly increase conversion rates and customer lifetime value for any iGaming operator. Here’s how to keep players engaged and excited during mega-sporting events such as March Madness
Improving the player experience is a major task for any operator wishing to differentiate themselves from the crowd. Often, the same mistakes recur. In the second part of this mini-series, we’ll outline how to reimagine the experience you offer players to provide deeper personalization and a top-notch user experience
There’s so much Multichannel Marketing Hubs can do for your business. They provide visibility into the implementation of your overall marketing plan and significantly improve the quality of marketing decisions. Today, we’ll explore the first four (out of five) MMH benefits per Forrester
Just in time for International Women’s Day, Optimove’s very own VP of Engineering, Rachel Shehori, provides insight into her accomplishments as a female leader in a male-dominated tech space and offers useful tips for women looking to make a career in tech