Director of Partnerships Development – iGaming
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Optimove is the CRM Marketing Orchestration platform for the world’s leading online gaming brands. As a dominant player in the gaming space, Optimove is seeking a high energy business development professional, to help the company expand its European partner channel in the iGaming sector. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established market leader in the Martech space. In this position, you will prospect, qualify, onboard and manage new business partners. You will be responsible for pro-actively scout, target and drive new partners to embrace Optimove’s software to meet their customer retention needs. Moreover, you will play a key role in building and growing Optimove’s business presence in Europe. The ideal candidate is a networker and hunter, autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills, coupled with an analytical mindset and technological orientation.
- Research and prospect new partner opportunities by utilizing Optimove’s existing market presence while presenting creativity and a can-do approach.
- Qualify potential partners, identify their requirements and articulate the benefits of a potential partnership with Optimove. Manage, onboard, and nurture new partners, while being their main point of contact at Optimove and hold full responsibility for maximizing each partner’s potential.
- Own and support partner accounts end-to-end: provide partners with the required tool-set, knowledge and know-how, to meet partners’ needs, concerns, and objectives. Full responsibility for generating a lucrative sales pipeline through the partner channel, meeting business goals and revenue targets.
- Attend industry trade-shows, meet-ups and networking events.
- 5+ years of Business Development / Partnership Management / Sales experience in enterprise software (SaaS) company
- Over 3 years of experience in Online Gaming – working with/for top operators in senior roles
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Management / Economics / Industrial Engineering preferred – MBA a plus!
- Experience working for/with digital marketing agencies – an advantage
- Proven commercial experience building a deal funnel (evaluating a market/vertical, creating a pipeline, hunting prospects) and managing/growing partner relationships (identifying areas of potential growth), and leading commercial negotiations, closing terms
- Specific experience in the gaming industry – working with/for top gaming platforms/companies
- Track record of building relationships with C/VP-level executives
- Good knowledge and interest in technology and data analysis
- Self-motivated and disciplined, entrepreneurial individual
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and persistent
- Ability to work independently, as part of a small and growing team
- Experience in online software sales/business development (SaaS) – an advantage
- Experience in retail/e-commerce industry – an advantage
- Willingness to travel across Europe, approximately 20% of the time (when relevant)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.