Senior Solutions Engineer
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The Solutions Engineer fills an essential role at Optimove. The role is a perfect fit for those with a technical background and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical Pre-sales support through the sales cycle and beyond, ensuring that clients’ requirements are understood and the Optimove technical solution is mapped against these requirements; You will work with the New Business team to answer technical questions, lead integration discussions and product deep dives. You will help think of creative solutions for our future customers, especially when it comes to how the disparate pieces of the MarTech landscape can best work together. You will become an Optimove product and MarTech landscape expert. You will assist in answering RFP’s, and in education efforts for the whole New Business team. You will be required to be innovative in showing the client how the platform can be configured to meet their needs and to communicate the technical parts of our product in a way that is clear, compelling, and concise. Interpersonal skills are as valuable as technical skills in this role. We are looking for a strong team player with a solid work ethic, highly developed time management skills, and an ability to thrive within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of marketing technology.
- Provide product expert support to the new business (sales) team
- Conduct formal tech calls as part of new business cycles
- Master Optimove’s products and technologies and become the go-to resource for any technical questions that arise as part of new business cycles
- Support the completion of RFPs
- Presenting deep product demos to prospects
- Understand our client’s technical and business needs
- Work closely with Data Science and Product Integration teams to maintain a tight connection between the “Front Stage” and “Back Stage”
- Support onboarding and ongoing education for the new business team, especially as it relates to the product
- Attend conferences as needed (when this becomes relevant again)
- 4+ years of experience working as a Sales Engineer/Solution Consultant and with Marketing Technology tools in a SaaS organization.
- Technical background either from education or work experience (MarTech experience a plus).
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way.
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- A fast learner
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Agile and self-starting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable traveling as needed (when this becomes relevant again)
- US Citizenship/valid work permit – Optimove does not give sponsorships.