Account Executive – LATAM
Optimove is the perfect place for Account Executives to flourish and advance their careers. Not only a growing global tech company that is recognized as a “Leader” by Forrester, but also a place that is entirely geared towards supporting its Sales Org. Other reasons our AEs love working here include: the size of the Sales Org, which means each AE really moves the needle; our structure, which encourages collaboration, and our culture, that rejects internal politics; a truly loved product with countless fantastic reviews; and the green fields this market presents.
If these things strike a chord with you and get your sales juices going, then you just might be the next great addition to our successful sales team.
Additionally, we recently secured a $75M growth investment and are experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of +300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted internally.
For this role, Optimove is seeking a high-energized, articulate, and consultative Sales Professional to continue expanding our US Revenue Team.
***This role can be done remotely***
- Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing, and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
- Occasional travel to meet prospects, customers, and trade shows
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in software B2B sales (SaaS)
- History selling to a predominantly LATAM customer base
- Spanish and or Portuguese language skills (Spanish minimum, both ideal)
- Can be located in the US or any major city in LATAM
- Experience in the iGaming industry – advantage
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- If in the US -must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.