Senior Account Executive
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious and self-starting sales professional for its Enterprise team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing tech company that is already an established market leader. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and continue to establish its foothold in the US. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of these industries, and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems in order to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborate with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
· Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
· Build an internal revenue plan reflecting her portfolio and prospect clients
· Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
· Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
· Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
· Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
· Occasional travel to meet prospects, customers and trade shows
· BA/BS in Business/Finance or similar is a plus
· A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
· A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
· Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
· First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
· Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
· Must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
· Experience in the marketing industry or in software sales (SaaS) preferred