Feature QA Engineer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for an experienced and energetic QA Engineer to join our growing quality assurance department.
The QA Engineer will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible on the quality of team’s products.
He will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them and define automated tests that should be conducted on the feature. After the feature is stable, s/he will be able to write it in automation.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes and test methodologies.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing- a must
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – a must
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests – Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber
- Experience writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in DDT