Senior UX/UI Designer
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
UX/UI designers at Optimove are empowered to solve hard business problems through user-centered design. They work in close collaboration with product managers and engineers, and they enjoy a high level of autonomy. They practice true continuous Product Discovery, interact directly and frequently with our customers and users, conduct user research and usability tests, and they enjoy access to a variety of data sources to support their decisions. The Senior UX/UI Designer position here at Optimove is truly a key role with high impact, which greatly contributes to our product vision.
- Identify and understand user behavior and challenges – through direct and frequent interactions with customers, in which you will conduct user research activities (interviews, observations) and usability tests, as well as through close collaboration with product managers, peer UX/UI designers, customer success managers and other stakeholders – and come up with creative, intuitive, feasible and viable solutions.
- Continuously test your ideas with customers and internal stakeholders using wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Translate these solutions into detailed designs and clearly articulated requirements for new features and for improvements to existing features.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to groom user stories, verify correct implementation, prioritize and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real-time.
- Collect, analyze and present product analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay current with industry knowledge and best practices for UX and UI design.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 4+ years of experience in the field of User Experience and UI Design
- Experience designing complex B2B web products
- Demonstrated experience building interactive prototypes of various fidelity levels and testing them with users
- Demonstrated experience with creating detailed UI and visual designs
- Ability to independently analyze data and derive insights
- Knowledge and experience with data visualization, and the ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience working with multiple designers, product managers and engineering teams
- Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of digital design tools such Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent, from a prominent institute.
In addition, the candidate must be:
- Visionary, yet pragmatic. Comfortable with thinking big but starting small
- Independent, proactive, take ownership and accountable
- Smart, curious, self-learner and passionate about UX and UI design
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
Experience and knowledge in any of the following will be of high value:
- Conducting user research using various techniques
- Designing Marketing products and/or products using Machine Learning
- Creating and/or working with Design Systems
- Experience with micro-copy
- Experience working with usage analytics tools such as Pendo, FullStory, Amplitude, etc.
- Creating effective user onboarding flows
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application