Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The QA Functional Tester will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products. He or She will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them, define the needed automated tests. Most of the work is writing integration tests and end to end tests that handle big amounts of data and async processes that need to be very efficient in memory and time perspective and in cases where we cannot write automated tests we will do manual tests in order to cover all the specific implementations
Our team is responsible for the main process that is in charge of sending thousands of campaigns to millions of customers using BI to do it smart and in a scalable manner.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing- a must
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – a must
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests – Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, NUnit, Specflow.
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in TDD, BDD.
- Experience in working within a scrum team (Agile).
- Experience working with Microservices.