Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
The Mobile QA Functional Tester will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products.
He or She will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them, define the needed automated tests that should be conducted on the feature and write them in various automation tools.
- At least 3 years experience in testing Client+Server side – a must
- At least 1 year experience with mobile app testing
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Experience in automation testing technologies – Selenium/Appium, Cypress, Cucumber
- Experience in cross-platform testing: Android, iOS, Web
- Experience with REST API testing tools and automation frameworks (Postman, Insomnia REST, Swagger)
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of NodeJS, .Net
- Familiarity with Cloud Platform GCP/AWS
- Knowledge in different testing methods or practices like Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Ability to work effectively in an agile team-oriented environment (local and global teams).
- Experience working with Microservices