Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our talented Finance team in TLV.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Preparing, controlling, and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly payroll of approximately 240 employees in Israel including payslips distribution.
- Overseeing employee onboarding and offboarding payroll-related processes.
- Preparing the monthly payroll journal entries
- Ensuring income tax, social security, pension funds, and labor law compliance and reporting.
- Carries out other Payroll tasks as required
- 2+ years of proven experience as a payroll specialist in an international /global company
- High level of English (verbal and written)
- Experience in Hilan payroll system – advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite) – advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy with data entry and self-auditing skills.
- Highly organized, responsible, consistent, and accurate with attention to detail to produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently within the team
- Responsible, and willing to work as part of a team and to provide services to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements