Director of Growth
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
As the Director of Growth at Optimove, you will take on a strategic role in Optimove’s core fabric. At Optimove, the Growth team is the spearhead of our growth efforts, responsible for identifying opportunities and collaborating with teams inside and outside of marketing to ensure these are converted to business.
Optimove’s Growth team leads our ABM strategy which is facilitated by a state-of-the-art tech stack tailormade to execute our goals. It is in charge of our email marketing, digital ads, lead gen campaigns, and website, ensuring they work in unison to maximize their impact.
As the Director of the team, you will manage and continue to build a team of performance and marketing operation professionals with the goal of elevating Optimove’s Growth engine and impacting how we drive and convert new leads. You will also join a marketing leadership team composed of the most talented individuals you can possibly imagine.
- Plan, manage and execute Optimove’s growth strategy.
- Lead and empower the Growth team to be an influential piece of the Optimove puzzle.
- Own multi-channel growth initiatives end-to-end. Examples include increasing the reach and impact of Optimove’s ABM strategy and ideating compelling campaigns to penetrate new markets.
- Leverage data and analytics to improve marketing effectiveness as well as to create a culture of experimentation and iteration that drives growth.
- Own and optimize Optimove’s website to improve conversion rates and craft sophisticated online personalized funnels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Optimove’s target audience’s needs and Optimove’s solutions for them.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Content, Regional Marketing, and Design teams to develop differentiated campaigns.
- Collaborate with BDRs and Account Executives to lead joint initiatives and ensure smooth lead management across the funnel.
- You have 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience in Growth roles.
- You have led a team of both junior and experienced professionals.
- Proven experience with successful ABM strategies and familiarity with the tools facilitating this (mainly Influ2, Metadata, HubSpot, ZoomInfo).
- You breathe B2B marketing and understand B2C marketing.
- You are a creative thought leader, who can not only envision great campaigns but also ensure they are delivered on time and with quality.
- You like to have fun at work.