Data Integration Engineer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
As a Data Integration Engineer, you will be a part of a strong energetic and fast-growing global team. You will be an integral part of clients’ onboarding data ETL processes as well as ongoing requests and projects. Working closely with internal Data Science teams as well as interacting directly with clients’ data teams across different business verticals. Your core responsibilities will involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct tailored data transformations and manipulations working with top-notch technology (Cloud tech etc.) The ideal candidate is an SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities, and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments, with agility and ease.
The Data Integration Engineer is a position that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of Martech.
- Develop and support a wide range of data transformations and migrations
- Construct custom ETL processes: Design and implementation of data pipelines and data marts, access versatile data sources, and apply data quality measures
- Investigate data mismatches and apply solutions
- Work side by side and support the Data Science and Customer Success teams in order to meet customer business needs.
- Interact with clients to understand business needs and collaborate on project scopes, planning, and execution.
- Graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar major
- Experience with databases and SQL – a Must
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- High attention to details with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick, self-learning capabilities and creativity in problem-solving
- Must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with Airflow, ETL tools, Snowflake and MSSQL
- Hands-on with VCS (Git)
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.