Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The Data Analyst position is the perfect role for an entry-level engineer who’s looking to get their feet wet in the world of data science. You report to the Director of Data Science and interface directly with clients’ data science teams across business verticals. Your core responsibilities involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct Optimove’s tailored predictive models for our clients. The ideal candidate is a SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker that thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments with agility and ease. The Data Analyst is an integral part of the Analytics team and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company.
- Conducting consumer data research and analytics
- Working with customer-centric algorithm models and tailoring them to each customer as required
- Presenting complexed analysis to clients
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar major
- Experience or undergraduate courses focused on SQL and Excel
- Exceptional work ethic with outstanding technical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position