Data Integration Engineer – Student Position
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
As a Data Integration Engineer, you will be a part of a strong energetic and fast-growing global team. You will also take part in one of Optimove’s biggest projects of migrating our clients to the new cloud environment. Your core responsibilities will involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct tailored data transformations and manipulations while working with top-notch technology (Cloud tech etc.) The ideal candidate is an SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities, and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments, with agility and ease.
The Data Integration Engineer is a position that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of Martech.
- Develop and support a wide range of data transformations and migrations
- Construct custom ETL processes: Design and implementation of data pipelines and data marts, access versatile data sources, and apply data quality measures
- Investigate data mismatches and apply solutions
- Work side by side and support the Data Science and Customer Success teams in order to meet customer business needs.
- Interact with clients to understand business needs and collaborate on project scopes, planning, and execution.
- Student of an Industrial Engineering and Management degree, or a similar major.
- Experience with databases and SQL – a Must
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- High attention to details with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick, self-learning capabilities and creativity in problem-solving
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with Airflow, ETL tools, Snowflake and MSSQL
- Hands-on with VCS (Git)