Strategic Project Manager
Are you hyper organized? Do you instantly demand respect when leading a discussion in a room full of executives? Can you balance multiple projects and tasks while staying focused on strategic goals? Then keep reading!
The Strategic Project Manager plays a key role in orchestrating multiple workstreams and managing the relationship for the company’s largest clients, while collaborating with internal and external teams, in order to drive success.
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top start-ups! We are looking for a talented Strategic Project Manager to join our Customer Facing team – an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding technical and interpersonal skills who’s interested in working with and learning from the best. If you are ready to guide high-level projects to success, we would love to have you on our team!
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders throughout the entire project to ensure that every aspect of each workstream is delivered successfully and within defined timeframes.
- Communicate directly with clients to define project scopes and timeframes and ensure clear alignment on deliverables and schedules from both sides.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project plans, Gantt charts, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate, manage and summarize all project meetings, both online and onsite, and manage follow-ups.
- Continuously track and monitor the progress of all projects, and report progress, milestones, completion of deliverables, and tasks at risk of missing deadlines.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate issues and devise contingency plans.
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end tests and/or client acceptance tests, as required by contracts.
- Set and monitor a set of KPIs related to the onboarding and integration process, with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for clients, in terms of resolving technical issues that arise.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent working experience
- At least two years of experience leading technical projects with strategic customers, preferably in B2B software environment; or experience managing and leading engagements in consulting
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities, with the ability to manage and lead strategic technical discussions
- Experience using SQL – an advantage
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written skills