Director of Strategic Services
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
The Director of Strategic Services fills an essential role at Optimove, leading a team of Marketing Data Analysts, managing strategic projects and is responsible for the revenues of Optimove’s Strategic Services.
If you have a consulting background, vast customer facing experience, management skills and top-notch analytical capabilities, this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires analytical capabilities coupled with a strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems, highly-effective management and interpersonal skills. This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives and to lead and grow a team within a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of talented marketing data analysts and team leaders
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and drive the team to great results
- Provide effective leadership and direction to customer-facing services and consulting teams, ensuring that customers can unlock the full potential of Optimove’s software and services
- Manage client relationships and high scale projects while maximizing results and outcomes to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality
- Monitor the department’s revenue and margin and report to the management on a monthly basis
- Scale services operations to support rapid company growth, while
- consistently maintaining very high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with different teams to ensure an open communication and great cooperation
- Lead strategic services sales related discussions and partner with commercial teams to help meet and exceed revenues
- Grow the business with new services to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or a business related discipline
- MBA – an advantage
- 3+ years working in a consulting firm or 4+ years working in international professional services teams
- Proven experience working as a data analyst, business analyst or similar role
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the potential of individual contributors through coaching and effective performance management
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Marketing or CRM industry experience – an advantage
- Experience in SQL – an advantage/