Technical Project Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
As an Onboarding Technical Project Manager in Optimove you will be responsible for onboarding implementation projects by working directly with clients; communicating the project status, timelines and technical requirements, and working with internal teams to drive project deliverables right from project inception through to completion, overseeing a successful output.
- Managing onboarding implementation projects for enterprise and large customers from various verticals (gaming, retail and others)
- Oversee all aspects of project management and ensure the successful completion of implementations and deliverables
- Tracking and communicating project status, risks, issues, decisions and action items to internal and external key stakeholders as needed
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Actively monitor project scope and health to identify, track, and communicate potential risks and issues to project delivery
- Managing multiple implementation projects in parallel
- BSc or BA, preferable in technology-related programs (CS, Industrial Eng, Information, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience as a Technical/Onboarding project manager
- Excellent client-facing communication skills with all project stakeholders (executives, project management and technical resources)
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their needs through excellent listening, effective written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment; Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Technical awareness – be able to understand Optimove solution and customer requirements from both functional and technical angles
- Strong English writer, speaker and presenter at all levels including C-level executives
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Advantage.