Customer Success Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with talented people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top startups! Optimove’s Customer-Success Manager (CSM) fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our client success and satisfaction, our CSMs serve as the main point of contact with our valued customers. This role requires highly-effective project management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Owning customer relationships as the main point of contact in the company
- End-user customer training to unlock the value of Optimove’s software for our clients
- Guidance and advice for enhancing the use of the system
- Project management and crisis resolution
- Education regarding new and existing features
- Ongoing customer enablement – make our clients happy!
- Native/close-to-native level spoken and written English – ESSENTIAL
- Russian mother tongue is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager/Account Manager in a SaaS company – DESIRED
- BA degree in Economics or Business – ADVANTAGE
- Strong analytical skills and brainpower
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Customer enablement orientation
- Strong under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities