Sales Operations Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove has built a strong internal “marketing agency” over the years in the purpose of maximizing the value that our clients can drive from our partnership and product. We are looking for a senior executive to lead this business unit.
If you have a management consulting or digital agency background, vast senior customer management experience, management skills and top-notch analytical capabilities, this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires analytical capabilities coupled with a strong business and commercial skills, highly effective management, and interpersonal skills. This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact cross-functionally, work with revenue and finance executives, and to work within a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment across our different sites.
- Serves as the trusted advisor to the Sales team on deal structure and quoting, advises the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closure.
- Monitors the Deal Desk Slack channel to provide general assistance and advice on common deal questions and Quote to Cash process questions
- Monitors the Deal Desk case queue, consistently maintaining SLAs
- Partner with legal on creating preapproved contract modifications, manage sales facing contract templates, and upload customer agreements
- Partner with finance for margin analysis, and pricing empowerment approvals
- Approve or facilitate approvals for proposals and contracts
- Partners with Sales to accelerate quoting process through operational efficiencies, and provide training on CPQ quoting and approval processes
- Collaborates with impacted parties to identify solutions for Quote to Cash errors
- Quote to Cash process automation and improvement
- Personal Growth / Projects
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry – Deal Desk, Order Management, Finance Operations, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, professional, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume, schedule flexibility during End of Month, End or Quarter
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage distractions
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in HubSpot, SharePoint, Excel
- Basic knowledge and understanding of a CPQ tool
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those value
- Bachelor’s degree or similar equivalent experiences
- Occasional Travel required
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We are unable to provide any sponsorships at this time
Deal Desk Specialist Key Performance Indicators
- Deal Desk case SLA
- Deal Desk Slack SLA
- Revenue Satisfaction
- Responsiveness to cases
- Efficiency in resolving issues
- Transparency in addressing ongoing problems, SLAs, and field expectations