Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviours and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an HR Manager to join us and lead the HR and Talent Acquisition in our NY based office, translating the business strategy into HR strategy and implement within the US office. The HR Manager will play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals both locally and globally. He/she will lead a full recruitment life cycle, develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent for each role.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires
- Develop recruiting channels, including, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting and HR efforts and strategic plans.
- Support and facilitate HR related processes and needs within the BUs such as Performance Management, Mid Management training, employee career development and more
- Support organizational change management projects; communications and transition plans
- Community Relations – initiate, promote, and communicate company activities for the community
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, Social Studies, Behavioral Science, Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role from a Hi-tech or a Fin-tech company (in the US) – A MUST!
- Experience in contemporary recruiting practices and techniques.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with managers and employees at all levels.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation skills, and comfort in navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented with a competitive drive for success
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Experience working with Comeet – preferable