Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its US Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Sweaty Betty, Boden, GVC, Diane von Furstenburg. Staples, StitchFix, among others.
- Build a full pipeline of opportunities through cold outreach and leveraging personal relationships.
- Sell a set yearly quota of New Businesses by owning every step of the cycle and relationship
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities (includes travel)
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through closure
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Collaborate closely with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to provide clarity on customer expectation and optimize customer success and experience both internally and externally
- 2-4 years experience in a full-cycle sales role
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine interest and understanding of the business world beyond sales
- Desire to perform long-cycle, high-value consultative sales with senior business executives
- A Talent and desire to ask difficult and uncomfortable questions in order to identify the value of every opportunity
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technical concepts and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in online software sales (SaaS) preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.