Smart CRM Basics: Customer Engagement Strategies You Don’t Want to Miss
Fostering customer loyalty, forging emotional connections, and encouraging long-lasting customer relationships made easy
Customers have an alternative to almost every brand, and competition is fierce for every industry and vertical out there. That’s why customer engagement must become an essential KPI for every business that cares about loyalty and lifetime value.
The good news is that customer engagement is built or harmed with every brand interaction, both online and offline, and each interaction is an opportunity to provide customers with value, strength, and engagement by successfully addressing their needs and personal preferences.
So, how do you make sure your company is delivering top-notch customer engagement strategies that work?
Watch the 3-minute mini-workshop or read the transcript just below it to find out:
Customer Engagement – A Key Success Strategy for Any Business
Given the high cost of acquiring new customers, succeeding at increasing the engagement of existing customers is crucial to the success and growth of your business.
Customer engagement reflects the depth of the emotional connection a customer has with your brand. The deeper the connection, the more likely a customer will continue spending on your brand and telling others about it.
What Are Some Customer Engagement Strategies?
You can try to:
- Consistently communicate with customers in relevant and appealing ways and understand which customers will appreciate which kinds of promos and incentives to deliver messages in a sensitive and welcoming manner.
- Proactively address customer experiences soon after they occur. For instance, customers tend to respond very favorably if a brand quickly and pro-actively mitigates a bad experience they just went through.
- Implement rewards/points programs, membership/loyalty programs, and VIP clubs to incentivize customers to increase engagement with your brand.
How Do You Measure Customer Engagement?
Though it varies for different types of businesses – a retailer may focus on purchase history while a gaming operator will likely measure the number of days of game play – there is a solution for every industry!
Optimove combines an advanced customer engagement platform with an automated customer marketing orchestration platform to help marketers gain a systematic approach to planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing a highly personalized customer marketing plan.
Don’t miss out on previous Smart CRM Basics:
- Marketing Action Optimization
- Customer Intelligence
- Predictive Customer Behavior Modeling
- The Single Customer View
- Control Groups in Marketing
- Customer Churn Prediction and Prevention
- Relationship Marketing
- Customer Behavior Modeling
- B2C Marketing
- The Power of ML
- eCommerce Marketing