Partner Manager, US
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We are obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Optimove is seeking a high energy business development professional to help the company expand its US partner channel. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that is already an established market leader in the MarTech space. In this position, you will prospect, qualify, onboard and manage new business partners. You will be responsible to pro-actively scout, target and drive new partners to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. Moreover, you will play a key role in building and growing Optimove’s business presence in the US. The ideal candidate is a networker and hunter, autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills, coupled with analytical mind-set and technological orientation.
- Research and prospect new partner opportunities by utilizing Optimove’s existing market presence while presenting creativity and can-do approach.
- Qualify potential partners, identify their requirements and articulate the benefits of potential partnership with Optimove.
- Manage, onboard, and nurture new partners, while being their main point of contact at Optimove and hold full responsibility for maximizing each partner’s potential.
- Own and support partner accounts end-to-end: provide partners with the required toolset, knowledge and know-how, to meet partners’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Full responsibility for generating a lucrative sales pipeline through the US partner channel, meeting business goals and revenue targets.
- Attend local industry events, with occasional travel to conferences.
- 5+ years Business Development / Partnership Management / Sales experience – SaaS experience an advantage
- Proven commercial experience building a partner deal funnel (evaluating a market/vertical, creating a pipeline, hunting prospects)
- Experience working in a Partnerships revenue role for / with MarTech & AdTech vendors and/or Gaming Platforms – a strong plus
- Good knowledge and interest in technology and data analysis
- Self-motivated and disciplined, entrepreneurial individual
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts
- Ability to work independently, as part of a small and growing team
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Management / Marketing preferred. MBA/MA – a strong plus.
- Remote (East Coast only), office (NYC) and hybrid work options
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.