Business Operations Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
We are looking for a process-oriented superstar, with an eye for details and a wide organizational perspective, to join our growing Bizops team.
You will deep-dive into our business KPIs and work processes in the various departments.
- Design Optimove’s processes to optimize our business goals and team’s efficiency
- Use company business data to analyze, draw conclusions and identify potential gaps/opportunities in the company’s business flows
- Synthesize your research findings into actionable recommendations and get your hands dirty working with the teams to apply changes and ensure adoption
- Develop a strong understanding of our business flows, team’s needs, and company’s strategic goals
- Work with the various departments (Product, Development, Finance, Sales, etc.), and lead cross-department initiatives and projects
- Project management – executing the company’s vision and strategy by defining a project plan and monitoring progress. Work on several work streams in parallel.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity and deliver better value to the organization
- Share business communications internally regarding KPIs, special projects, etc.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management, Information Systems, or any equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role as a Business Operations/Project Manager or Consultant in a consulting group
- Execution expert: proven ability to influence and drive complex, impactful changes
- Excellent communicator, being able to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence
- Complex, process-oriented thinking with a flow-chart state of mind
- Have exceptional business understanding, analytical skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, and organized
- An Excel wizard with analytical capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Agile, ambitious, and a super-multitasker