Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top startups! We are looking for an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding technical skills, interested in working with and learning from the best. The IT Specialist plays a key role in maintaining & managing the entire set of laptops and servers in the office, installing new technologies and tools, and help move the company to the next level.
- Serving as the main contact for employees seeking technical assistance over email, Slack, Phone and physically waiting right next to you.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next relevant tier
- Record events and problems and their resolution
- Follow-up and update employees on status and information of relevant issues
- Assisting the DevOps team with various projects
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- 1-2 years of IT or Helpdesk experience in a tech environment – a must
- Tech-savvy with a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Windows10/MacOS troubleshooting and desktop support, Active Directory, Office 365,
- basic security knowledge (GPO, RBAC)
- Experience with Exchange Online, SharePoint Online
- PowerShell knowledge
- Experience with Azure AD, Storage, Conditional Access, Intune
- Familiarity with GCP, AWS – an advantage
- Familiarity with Firewalls, FortiGate – an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) – an advantage
- Familiarity with virtualization solutions
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered