Director of Ops Support
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
An exciting yet demanding position in the Technical Organization of the company responsible for the operations and support group. We are looking for an experienced leader with strong management skills to run a responsive technical organization of more than 10 members currently located in two geographies and organized as 3 teams.
• Running a highly available organization currently covering 19×7 and transitioning to 24×7 coverage.
• Strong collaboration with Customer Support Management (CSM), Data Science, Data Integration, R&D and DevOps departments.
• Hands on involvement in complex and sensitive cases and tension defusing.
• Process building with clear responsibility by tiers and escalations across the tiers.
• Building and running ramp-up plans, cross training and establishing Subject Matter Expertise (SME).
• Identifying areas for improvement in the solution as well in development of new tools to increase the productivity of the group.
• Identifying and improving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the group.
• Selecting and implementing tools and methodologies.
• People management through team leaders: Career path, recruiting, group meetings, annual reviews, compensation, and such.
• Building programs to increase motivation and retention.
• Be the voice of the customer, by providing feedback to Product/R&D teams related to functionality/usability issues
• At least 5 years of experience managing operations and support teams.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Proven customer facing skills.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work in a fast and changing environment.
• Strong attention to details and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Ability to instill strong analysis and operational methodologies around problem solving in SaaS systems and integrations.
• Experience with ticketing support systems, applying business rules and escalation processes.
• Willingness to be available off hours.
• Experience working for SaaS product companies, understanding SaaS based architecture and common integrations.
• Experience with SQL and monitoring tools and methodologies.
• Computer Science, Industrial engineering, business administration, or equivalent degree.
• Experience working in B2B setting with large enterprise customers.
• Experience running 24×7 operations.
• Experience with data intensive solutions.
• Experience working with distributed global teams.
• Experience managing through managers.
• Agile development environment knowledge and/or experience
• Experience with databases such as Mongo DB and BigQuery
• Experience with both Windows Server and Linux OSs
• Experience with basic scripting capabilities (PowerShell, shell, bash)