Account Manager iGaming
Optimove is the perfect place for Account managers to flourish and advance their careers. We are not only a growing global technology company that is recognized as a “Leader” by Forrester, but also a place that is entirely geared towards supporting its Sales Organisation.
Our Account Managers love working here because the size of the Sales Team means that each member has the ability to make a meaningful contribution. Our structure encourages collaboration; our culture rejects internal politics and our product is truly loved with countless client advocates and fantastic reviews. Within iGaming, we can genuinely claim that we have the best product in the market and we work with the biggest operators, globally.
Additionally, we recently secured a $75M growth investment and are experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of +300 thinkers and doers across London, New York, Tel Aviv and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted internally.
If these things strike a chord, and you’re enthused about the opportunity and rewards this represents, you might be the next great addition to our successful sales team.
We are looking for a highly-energized, articulate and consultative Sales Professional to continue expanding our UK Revenue Team. You will be a crucial component in growing revenues by working with our existing iGaming clients in EMEA and APAC. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of these industries and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborating with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
- Build genuine and effective customer relationships and nurture them from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
- Build an internal revenue plan reflecting the commercial portfolio and clients
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
- Travel to meet customers and attend trade shows (when the time comes)
- 4-6 years of experience in enterprise software (SaaS) commercial role
- Proven commercial experience managing and growing client relationships – identifying areas of potential growth, leading commercial negotiations, closing terms
- Track record of building relationships with C/VP-level executives
- Specific experience in the eCommerce and Gaming industry – working with/for top companies
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, engineering, economics – MBA an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in the UK