Sales Development Representative
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its UK Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Sweaty Betty, Boden, GVC, Diane von Furstenburg. Staples, StitchFix, among others. Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of the phones, and is a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Work with dedicated AE to source and nurture new leads from prospecting to qualification.
- Pilot and implement the outreach strategy for a hand-picked list of Enterprise Strategic Accounts.
- Lead the selection of Strategic Account Lists with the AE and complete the in-depth account research to help identify the best approach to trigger responses.
- Work closely with all marketing functions to ensure marketing activities and content optimally serve the lead generation objectives.
- Work closely with the senior sales team member to shape quarterly pipeline generation steps and goals.
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends.
- 0 -1+ years of BDR/SDR experience
- Experience working on Account-Based Selling with one or two partner AEs.
- A strong interest and understanding of business and marketing technologies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands.
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred.
- Experience working for a SaaS Company in the Martech space is a plus
- Experience working with Apollo and/or Hubspot is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.