Senior Commercial Director – Online Gaming
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is the CRM Marketing Orchestration platform for the world’s leading online gaming brands. As a dominant player of the gaming & retail spaces, Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious, and self-starting sales professional. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and develop the quickly expanding further in the gaming market. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of these industries and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborate with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
- Build an internal revenue plan reflecting the commercial portfolio and prospect clients
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
- Travel to meet prospects, customers and trade shows (when the time comes)
- 7-10 years of experience in an enterprise software (SaaS) commercial role
- Proven commercial experience building a deal funnel (evaluating a market/vertical, creating a pipeline, hunting prospects) and managing/growing client relationships (identifying areas of potential growth), and leading commercial negotiations, closing terms
- Track record of building relationships with C/VP-level executives
- Specific experience in the Online Gaming industry – working with/for top companies/platforms
- Leadership experience – managing experienced commercial teams
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Experience in selling to state owned business and lotteries is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in business related discipline, engineering, economics – MBA an advantage