Product Marketing Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious and self-starting Product Marketing Manager. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing tech company that is already an established market leader. You will be a crucial component in helping frame our product messaging and education. You will interact with leaders across the marketing, product, sales and customer success departments to create tools and content that increase awareness and ignite market demand for the Optimove product.
- Craft product messaging, positioning and value proposition that differentiates Optimove’s solution in the market
- Manage marketing responsibilities for product releases
- Create enablement tools for sales, partners and customers
- Partner with internal teams to maintain Optimove’s sales team up-to-date with market trends and product capabilities
- Develop short and long form product-focused content to support lead generation efforts
- Own the creation, maintenance and management of Optimove’s customer knowledge portal
- 1-3 years of experience in a product marketing manager or outbound product management role
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts
- Experience in market research, messaging and positioning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Team player!
- Experience in the marketing software industry or with marketing platforms preferred
- BA/BS in Business/Finance or similar is a plus