Product Marketing Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, hands-on, and self-starting Product Marketing Manager. You will be a crucial component in helping frame our product messaging and education. You will collaborate with our Product Managers throughout the product lifecycle, from identifying market pain points to measuring the results of product releases.
You will interact with leaders across the marketing, product, sales, and customer success departments in order to craft and develop the messaging, tools, and content that will increase awareness and ignite market demand for the Optimove product.
- Collaborate with Product Managers throughout the product lifecycle (problem identification, solution discovery, and release planning, executing, and measuring).
- Craft product messaging, positioning, and value proposition that differentiates Optimove’s solution in the market.
- Lead marketing responsibilities for product releases across all audiences (including sales collateral, in-app guides, microcopy, and knowledge hub materials).
- Collaborate with marketing functions such as enablement, customer marketing, and growth to ensure releases are a success.
- Understand the competitive landscape to correctly position the Optimove product and its differentiators
- Partner with internal teams to maintain Optimove’s customer-facing teams up to date with market trends and product capabilities.
- ~3 years of experience in a product marketing role (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Experience in market research, messaging and positioning
- Ability to translate customer needs and market demand into messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in the marketing software industry or with marketing platforms preferred
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing or similar is a plus