Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We care about the things that drive customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Our innovative marketing team is looking for a versatile, sharp, and confident content writer/editor – who is comfortable with business and tech lingo. In a typical day, you’ll be bouncing from writing a marketing news piece to crafting a couple of micro-copies, and from interviewing a marketing data analyst to editing an article about B2C email strategies.
Optimove’s content initiatives sit at the crossroads of the most influential content trends in the digital world, bringing the highest standards in traditional publishing and content marketing together.This is an opportunity for a prolific, curious, data-driven, truth-seeking writer, who has the ability to think business and to thrive in a tech-first environment.This is a significant growth opportunity to join one of the leading content operations out there.
- Our Content Writer/Editor will be responsible for the ideation, research, creation, editing, publishing, and distribution of high-level content about the ever-growing B2C digital marketing world.
- Create a content plan, maintain its schedule and see through to final production
- Support all areas of Marketing as needed!
- Excellent overall ENGLISH writing skills in several different styles/tones – A MUST
- Native/close-to-native level spoken English – ESSENTIAL
- Excellent editing skills
- Impeccable English spelling and grammar
- A natural storyteller
- Comfortable with business and tech lingo
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- At least two years of experience in content writing in English, preferably in business/tech
- Self-starter, team player, problem solver
- Proficiency with WordPress – advantage
- Knowledge of B2B2C marketing and/or CRM – advantage
- Data-oriented – advantage
**** Please submit relevant writing examples with your application ****