Director Of Product Marketing
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
As the Director of Product Marketing at Optimove, you will take on a strategic role in Optimove’s core fabric. At Optimove, the PMM team is seen as the center of knowledge combining insights from the sales, customers, and product teams with market insights to lead Optimove’s go-to-market messaging strategy and influence Optimove’s product roadmap.
You will manage and build a team of expert PMMs with the goal of creating engaging product launches that drive new leads and increase product usage and retention. You will also join a marketing leadership team composed of the most talented individuals you can possibly imagine.
- Lead and empower the PMM team to be an influential piece of the Optimove puzzle
- Own strategic Product Marketing initiatives end-to-end. Examples include defining personas, leading changes in selling models, owning key strategic launches
- Develop a deep understanding of Optimove’s target market, including buyer personas, ad-hoc research, key use cases, and customer needs
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure Optimove is presented in the best way possible to prospects, customers, and internal teams alike
- Ensure Sales, CSM, and Marketing teams have the knowledge and tools to effectively present Optimove to the world
- Collaborate with CSM and Product teams to identify ways of educating, exciting, and informing customers about existing and new features
- Be the baton bearer for Optimove’s messaging
- You have 4+ years of experience in marketing roles and at least 2+ in PMM roles
- You have worked in a PMM role at a B2B SaaS company with a direct sales model – Must
- The product team at your current company are you best colleagues and you’ve worked with them on projects ranging the complete product lifecycle (from identifying problems to solve, all the way to driving adoption to meet KPIs) – strongly preferred
- You’ve shown empathy to employees reporting to you in the past– strongly preferred
- You like B2B marketing and understand B2C marketing
- You are a thought leader, curious at heart, with the ability to process technological information and turn it into convincing “human speak” messages
- You like to have fun at work
- You are an English native speaker and writer