Senior Business Development Representative
Optimove lets the world’s leading brands create, manage, and orchestrate their CRM marketing. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Unilever, Dollar Shave Club, Finish Line, Paper Source, Spanx, Staples, Family Dollar, and growing.Optimove is seeking a strategic, high-energy, articulate and consultative Senior Business Development Representative to take on key responsibilities on growth strategy and help continue expanding its U.S. client base and revenue.
This is a senior and strategic BDR position that will require our ideal candidate to work closely with an Enterprise AE to not only build a great pipeline, but also help shape the US Office’s outreach and pipeline growth strategy. As such this candidate will closely interact not only with Account Executives but also with the VP of Revenue, Director of Sales, Sr Solutions Engineers and Directors. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned BDR to join a small and growing team and make a lasting impact on our company’s growth. The Senior BDR will be an integral part of the end-to-end management of deals. She/He will have an opportunity to contribute to the closing strategy and learn more about sales than in a traditional BDR role.
The role requires an ability to quickly understand and eloquently convey complex concepts around marketing technology. It demands a high level of self-management, time efficiency, but also proactivity, creativity and resourcefulness. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Work with dedicated AE to source and nurture new leads from prospecting to qualification.
- Pilot and implement the outreach strategy for a hand picked list of Enterprise Strategic Accounts.
- Lead the selection of Strategic Account Lists with the AE and complete the in-depth account research to help identify the best approach to trigger responses.
- Work closely with all marketing functions to ensure marketing activities and content optimally serve the lead generation objectives.
- Work closely with senior sales team member to shape quarterly pipeline generation steps and goals.
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends.
- 1 -2 years of BDR/SDR experience specifically with a Saas Company in the Martech space. Former experience with Customer Data Platforms and Marketing orchestration tools strongly preferred.
- Experience working on Account Based Selling with one or two partner AEs.
- A strong interest and understanding of business and marketing technologies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands .
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred.
- Experience working with Apollo and/or Hubspot is a plus.
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.