Business Development Representative
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its U.S. Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space. Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of the phones, and is a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills. Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting to qualification
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead generation
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends
- 6-18 months of BDR or related sales experience
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Top notch phone skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands preferred
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred
- Experience working with ZoomInfo, Outreach and/or HubSpot or similar platforms is a plus
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.