Business Development Representative (iGaming)
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour, and help empower our clients to exhibit emotional intelligence through communication with their customers to build long-lasting relationships.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to continue expanding its iGaming Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative businesses such as Dollar Shave Club, Staples, Entain and Sisal, among many others. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting talent internally and cross-functionally, and are looking for the best and brightest to join us!
Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of picking up the phone and is a master of making sophisticated technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter, with outstanding interpersonal capabilities and highly-effective time management and organizational skills.
Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs.
- Build and nurture new customer relationships, from outbound prospecting to qualification
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Drive lead generation
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and industry news to ensure a high level of awareness can be communicated at all times
- Minimum of 1-year BDR/SDR experience in SaaS or technology business (knowledge or experience within the iGaming industry a distinct advantage)
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator with a confident and clear telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience in communicating with Marketers and B2C brands preferred
- Experience working with Apollo and/or Hubspot is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.