Regional Marketing Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove, a global leader in the CRM Marketing space, is seeking a seasoned individual to join its marketing team as Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA. The Marketing Manager will report to the region’s GM and global VP Marketing and help in coordinating, producing and executing all of Optimove’s marketing activities in the region.
- Planning and producing local marketing events (hosted and sponsored)
- Tracking and maintaining the regional marketing budget
- Coordinating marketing projects and activities in EMEA
- Coordinating all aspects of event production in EMEA
- Support development and production of marketing and promotional materials as requested
- Championing the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Coordinating with marketing vendors and agency partners in the region
- Monitoring and reporting project expenses and process invoices with accounts payable
- Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities in the region
- Increasing the operational efficiency of regional marketing activities
- Assuring dynamic collaboration between EMEA office and global marketing team
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business management or related field
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.