Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for a creative, ambitious, go-getter who thrives in a collaborative environment surrounded by supportive and equally smart team members. This role will be an amazing entry-level opportunity to work alongside various customer-facing teams at Optimove while being an essential part of them. Successful candidates will be quick learners with a flair for being detail oriented. This is a great role for starting your career and combining creativity with customer data while learning the nuances f building client relationships.
Work with some of the most dynamic, amazing and incredible people in the industry!
Special consideration given to candidates with prior ESP experience and an understanding of what makes people open and click through on emails. Photoshop experience is a plus.
- Implement, manage and report email marketing campaigns on behalf of Optimove clients
- Director of Email Marketing and members of Email Team to optimize email programs and campaigns
- Build and modify email templates using drag & drop template builder
- Provide surface-level insights and testing performance for optimization of email programs – inclusive of segmentation, content, campaigns, etc.
- Bachelors degree
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of ESP experience preferred
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Basic HTML understanding preferred
- Excel proficiency
- Understanding logic and conditional statements a plus