Director of Sales
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Optimove is the CRM Marketing Orchestration platform for the world’s leading online gaming & retail brands. As a dominant player of the gaming & retail spaces, Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious, and self-starting sales professional. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and develop the quickly expanding further in the retail market. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of these industries and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborate with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
- Build an internal revenue plan reflecting the commercial portfolio and prospect clients
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
- Travel to meet prospects, customers and trade shows (when the time comes)
- 5-7 years of experience in an enterprise software (SaaS) commercial role
- Proven commercial experience building a deal funnel (evaluating a market/vertical, creating a pipeline, hunting prospects) and managing/growing client relationships (identifying areas of potential growth), and leading commercial negotiations, closing terms)
- Track record of building relationships with C/VP-level executives
- Specific experience in eCommerce/Retail/Financial Services/Telecommunications industry – working with/for top companies
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Bachelor degree in business related discipline, engineering, economics – MBA an advantage
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.