Business Development Representative
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and driven sales professional to continue expanding its UK Revenue Team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative retail giants such as Sweaty Betty, Boden, GVC, Diane von Furstenburg. Staples, StitchFix, among others. Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of the phones, and is a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly-effective time management skills. Day to day, you will target, educate and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs. As a company, Optimove prides itself on promoting young talent internally and cross-functionally and are looking for the best and brightest to get on board to continue doing so!
- Work with dedicated AE to source and nurture new leads from prospecting to qualification.
- Pilot and implement the outreach strategy for a hand-picked list of Enterprise Strategic Accounts.
- Lead the selection of Strategic Account Lists with the AE and complete the in-depth account research to help identify the best approach to trigger responses.
- Work closely with all marketing functions to ensure marketing activities and content optimally serve the lead generation objectives.
- Work closely with the senior sales team member to shape quarterly pipeline generation steps and goals.
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends.
- Driven and hungry, you want to get your hands dirty and meet new people and open new conversations
- 1+ years of BDR/SDR experience specifically with a SaaS Company. (Experience in high-energy, dynamic, sales/people focused roles also considered)
- Former experience with Customer Data Platforms and Marketing orchestration tools preferred.
- Experience working on Account-Based Selling with one or two partners AEs.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands preferred
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred.
- Experience working with Apollo and/or Hubspot is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time