Training Development Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious, and self-starting Training Development Manager. You will be a crucial component in setting up internal and external functions for success. You will interact with leaders across the marketing, product, sales, and customer success departments to develop training and enablement materials for a myriad of different opportunities.
- Own the training strategy (onboarding and ongoing), content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support the Optimove sales team in order to effectively sell Optimove’s current and new product offerings.
- Collaborate with user-facing team management to create training materials in order to continuously improve their capability to ensure customer success.
- Ensure existing enablement content can be easily accessed and leveraged by the sales and success teams.
- Lead the maintenance and management of Optimove’s user knowledge portal.
- Build and manage a repository of on-demand learning assets (videos, presentations, etc.).
- Establish proper measurement mechanisms to evaluate knowledge-learning impact against objectives.
- 2-3 years of experience delivering highly engaging, high-impact training products (presentations, tests, exercises) in high-tech organizations.
- Native English level – a must
- Excellent presentation skills via multiple communication channels.
- Strong team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with multifunctional and geographically distributed teams and individuals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners.
- Excellent communication skills, a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and autonomy.
- Knowledge of marketing technology concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience building and maintaining a knowledge base.