Business Development Representative
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over five locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Mumbai and Singapore.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a high-energy, articulate and consultative sales professional to join its APAC founding team in Singapore. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company that is already an established leader in the Marketing tech space, working with innovative B2C giants such as Unilever, Dollar Shave Club, Zee5, Uniqlo, Staples, StitchFix, among others. Our ideal candidate has a hunter mentality, is unafraid of the phones, and is a master of making complex technology accessible to prospects. This role requires an autonomous self-starter with outstanding interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. Day to day you will research, outreach and motivate prospects to embrace Optimove’s revolutionary software to meet their customer retention needs.
- Drive lead generation in Singapore & Australia
- Research and prospect into new accounts
- Build and nurture new customer relationships from prospecting to qualification
- Occasionally travel to conferences and events
- Stay up to date on marketing industry trends
- 1-3 year of BDR/SDR experience preferred
- Top notch phone & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Experience interfacing with marketers and B2C brands preferred
- Proven analytical capabilities preferred
- Experience with sales software – CRM & automated email sequencing is a plus
- Singaporean Citizenship or PR – a must