Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious and self-starting Account Executive for its SMB team. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing tech company that is already an established market leader in many countries. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and continue to establish its foothold in the US.
In this position, you will join a team of Retail SMB Sales in order to generate, develop and expand business opportunities and company revenue in this vertical. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of consumer-facing companies and sell through trust-based consultative processes. You will strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems in order to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. While this is an individual contributor role, you will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborate with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
- Build a full pipeline of opportunities through cold outreach and leveraging personal relationships.
- Sell a set yearly quota of New Business by owning every step of the cycle and relationship
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities (includes travel)
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through closure
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Collaborate closely with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to provide clarity on customer expectation and optimize customer success and experience both internally and externally
- 2-4 years experience in a full cycle sales role
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine interest and understanding of the business world beyond sales
- Desire to perform long-cycle, high value consultative sales with senior business executives
- A talent and desire to ask difficult and uncomfortable questions in order to identify the value of every opportunity
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technical concept and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in online software sales (SaaS) preferred