Director of Marketing Growth & Operations
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking to hire a Director of Marketing Operations with proven experience in enterprise SaaS B2B marketing, to lead the entire marketing operations department as well as closely collaborate with teams that are aligned with the marketing and sales departments.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Director of Marketing Operations will hold a key, influential role within the company, overseeing marketing frameworks, including planning, process, technology, infrastructure, research and analysis. This role’s areas of responsibility include ongoing functioning and consistent optimization of the marketing operation and optimization of the entire user journey, from awareness creation, through lead generation to customer retention.
This role will monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs, delivering key insights and recommendations for performance optimization of marketing program, managing and inspiring a small team to ensure that all initiatives are seamlessly executed at maximum effectiveness.
- Work closely with VP Marketing to plan and optimize marketing operations, performance, processes and workflows
- Execute, analyze and optimize marketing operations strategy
- Deliver against key marketing metrics including revenue contribution, lead generation, conversion rates, CAC and ROI
- Develop and implement marketing attribution models
- Oversee the company’s sales and marketing technology stack
- Ongoing development and optimization of ABM objectives, infrastructure, process and output
- Work closely with sales to ensure full alignment with marketing
- Develop new, and optimize existing marketing automation plans
- Oversee performance marketing strategy, execution and optimization
- Measure, analyze and report on marketing initiatives’ performance, impact and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain dashboards tracking marketing KPIs
- Create and identify new growth opportunities
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing operations or technical marketing roles
- 3+ years of experience managing marketing teams in SaaS B2B environments
- Experience managing people and complex, cross-functional projects and processes
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
- Outstanding analytical skills and data orientation
- Strategic thinker with a creative edge
- Exceptional attention to detail and very well organized
- Hands-on experience working with sales and marketing systems, including (or equivalent of):
Bachelor’s degree and above in the fields of business or engineering