Senior Account Executive, Online Gaming North America
Optimove is the CRM Marketing Orchestration platform for the world’s leading online gaming brands. As the online gaming market continue to grow in North America, Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious, and self-starting sales professional. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and develop the quickly expanding US gaming market. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of these industries and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborate with all technical and customer-facing internal teams. This role can be either based in our NY office or remote (CA, Chicago or North Carolina only)
- Build genuine and effective new customer relationships and nurture from initial product demonstration through budgeting and pricing and up to closure
- Build an internal revenue plan reflecting her portfolio and prospect clients
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs
- Generate your own opportunities leveraging existing relationships or through cold outreach
- Attend conferences and marketing events and generate quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Optimove data-science, customer success, marketing and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally
- Occasional travel to meet prospects, customers and trade shows
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in gaming, marketing industry or software sales (SaaS)
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- A desire to work in and learn from a very multi-cultural and international environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.