Full Stack Developer Inna
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented Ninjas to join the team – strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to impact our company and the entire martech industry.
- Design and develop full-stack end-to-end features.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product, UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Developers
- Maintenance and rewriting existing functionality
- Come up with innovative engineering ideas and solutions
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack development
- Server technologies – NET Framework, C#.
- Client technologies – native JS and understanding OD web principles, Advantage – angular 2+ / angular JS
- Very good experience working in a multi-threaded environment, performance, optimizations
- Deep understanding of object-oriented development principles (OOP) and Client/Server design techniques.
- Good experience working with SQL, and SQL practices.
- Experience working with Cloud Services
- Experience working with RESTful Web API
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in no-SQL databases
- Experience in event streaming