Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. This role provides an exceptional career growth opportunity as you will be a key person in reshaping Optimove’s hybrid cloud platform into a fully cloud-native solution. All this, while working closely with the engineering and data science lab groups designing the right infrastructure solutions, automating, and scaling the development, release, deployment, and monitoring processes.
- Designing and building the DevOps aspects of multiregional, scaled, redundant hybrid cloud and cloud-native solutions including the release process from development to production.
- Creating scalable cloud and hybrid CI/CD pipelines for various products.
- Aligning with industry and vendors’ best practices.
- Working with a large product base consisting of multiple product lines and complex interdependencies.
- End-to-end responsibility for various services, infrastructure, and automation. Collaborating with various Engineering departments and leaders to set the vision, design, and build high-quality products and DevOps methodologies.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and pipelines, including designing, versioning, artifacts management, tools selection, and implementation using tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI, GitLab, BitBucket, and Artifactory.
- Advanced expertise with Linux and Windows Server OSs.
- Experience with programming\scripting languages, such as Python.
- Hands-on experience developing Docker containers, using Helm, and managing Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Working with public cloud providers and services and leveraging them programmatically.
- Working with monitoring tools.
- Deep knowledge in TCP/IP, HTTP, and Web Protocols.
- Security-oriented and production experience.
- Advance experience working for SaaS product companies, understanding SaaS-based architecture, and common integrations.
- Experience with data-intensive solutions.
- Experience with databases such as SQL, Mongo DB, and BigQuery.
- Experience with GCP environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure), Experience with Terraform would be a big advantage.
- Experience with GCP services such as GCE, GKE, GCS, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Composer, etc.
- Experience with Datadog.
- Experience with managing on-premises infrastructure and designing automation for such an environment.
- Experience with .Net Framework and IIS web server.