Product Manager, Mobile Marketing
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. This is a key position, and the ideal candidate will have B2B Product Management experience in mobile applications and SDKs, strong Product Discovery skills, and data and analytics orientation. The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment, that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Identify and understand customers’ business challenges – through direct and frequent interactions with customers, as well as close collaboration with sales, marketing, customer success, data science, operations, and professional services – and come up with valuable, usable, feasible and viable solutions
- Translate these solutions into clearly articulated User Stories for new features and for improvements to existing features. This is based on a thorough understanding of the user needs and on feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers and engineers, to provide context, clarity and motivation, communicate the needs, combine functional and technical requirements with great designs, groom user stories, verify correct implementation, prioritize and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real-time.
- Orchestrate product releases and feature launches across multiple departments to verify relevant training, documentation, enablement, and internal and external communications are done effectively and successfully.
- Collect, analyze and present usage analytics to measure and improve the product
- Contribute to product strategy definition, road mapping and internal process improvements
- Stay current with industry knowledge and best practices for product management and UX design
The ideal candidate must have:
• At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS products consisting of mobile SDKs, with multiple paying customers.
• Experience working with large R&D organizations (15+ engineers), in Agile Scrum, with an excellent understanding of the methodology and practices
• Fluent English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong technical understanding required for effective collaboration with R&D around mobile operating systems and their intricacies
• Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
• Meticulous attention to detail
In addition, the candidate must be:
• Independent, proactive, take ownership and accountable
• Curious, self-learner and enthusiastic about product management and UX design
• Comfortable with multi-tasking
• Willing to occasionally travel abroad
Experience and knowledge in any of the following will be of high value:
• Managing products where the customer/user is IT or R&D
• User research – including customer interviews, prototyping, usability testing
• Ability to extract and analyze data independently from SQL DBs
• Working with data scientists on AI/ML products