Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for a Top Gun Production DBA that will be in charge on our hectic production environment. The role includes performance and tuning, monitoring, database maintenance, backup and recovery, etc. In addition, assisting R&D in developing new data-intensive functionality, helping Data Science teams onboard and support customers and assisting DevOps and technical support teams in solving database-related issues in production. This is an impactful role in a profitable company that operates globally and has been experiencing high revenue growth.
- Managing a hectic production environment with more than 20 MSSQL instances and more than 600 DBs.
- Monitor and track complex long-running database intensive processes.
- Hands-on performance issues analysis and resolution, schema design and overall DBA activities.
- Design, build and operate database intensive solutions such as Data Marts, replications and cross databases aggregation.
- Support R&D teams in designing and planning for high database performance of new product functionality.
- Assist technical support teams with performance improvement or other DBA activities of customers’ production databases.
- Assess the data implication of large prospective sales opportunities.
- MS SQL Server Expert!
- 7+ years’ experience as Production DBA on a relational DB – a must (MSSQL preferred).
- Experience with highly scalable ETL processes.
- Very strong knowledge and experience in designing complex, scalable and high-performing SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Proven experience in solving complex database performance issues, schema design and overall demonstration of excellent DBA expertise.
- Strong people skills and service-oriented personality.
- Experience in and willingness to provide sporadic off-hour Production support.