Full Stack Developer
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
- Design & develop Optimove’s flagship product in .NET, NodeJS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Angular 2+
- Design and develop full-stack end-to-end features
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product, UX Designers, QA Engineers and Developers
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack development (Client + Server)
- Experience with Backend Services – minimum 3 years
- Client – angular 2+ – MUST and native JS / angular JS
- Advantage for those with experience in stream technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S) and microservices
- Experience with message broker (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Experience with RESTful Web API
- knowledge of SQL and other no-SQL databases
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design
- Deep understanding of. Net/NodeJS Core Infrastructure
- Fluent English