Technical Implementation Specialist
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The technical implementation specialist role has a unique hybrid of engineering, consultation and customer facing responsibilities. It requires understanding the client’s marketing goals and tailoring solutions to achieve these goals.
The technical implementation specialist is responsible for efficiently integrating Optimove’s products with our clients’ systems and 3rd parties’ (including other service providers). He/She will be responsible for interacting with clients, service providers and Optimove internal teams to ensure that clients have the solutions needed to successfully work with the Optimove platform.
The ideal candidate is highly detail oriented with a hands-on approach, tech savvy, and organised; with excellent communication and customer facing skills and has a passion for excellence, innovation and success.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once trained on the Optimove platform and tools, the technical implementation specialist will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams utilizing the team’s best practices.
- Accountable for end-to-end Implementation of Optimove’s products with Optimove clients and third-party vendors
- Own the Integration lifecycle hands-on (requirements, planning, configuration/set-up, deployment, testing and monitoring)
- Analyse, debug, troubleshoot and proactively drive forward solutions
- Provide proactive customer service to clients and third-party vendors in an articulate, positive and informative manner
- Understand Optimove’s products and collaborate with Product and R&D team to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- You will wear many hats, work independently, as well as a team player within a growing team
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on implementations (including requirements, planning, configuration/set-up, deployment, testing, monitoring and troubleshooting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience
- Fluent English speaker (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to details and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, while working with department’s best practices
- Debugging issues in web application – logs, networking, etc
- Debugging issues in mobile application and test tools (TestFlight, Firebase, Crashlytics)
- Working with databases such as SQL, Mongo DB and BigQuery
- Working with APIs, integrations and understanding of networking terminologies and functionality such as DNS, http protocol, ports